Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Movie Review of NONONO..NOTORIOUS!

NOTORIOUS (2009)
This is a movie review of Notorious which is a biopic of Notorious B.I.G.. Probably one of the best biopics I've seen and I highly recommend watching it. I don't want to ruin the movie for you so I won't give you a summary or synopsis but for those of you who know the basic gist of his life story, you won't be bored because it fills in a lot of details that I a lot of people probably don't know about. The movie was actually produced by P.Diddy and B.I.G. aka Christopher Wallace's mom. I have to say Jamal Woolard, who plays Biggie, performs really well as Biggie and Anthony Mackie, who plays Tupac, is pretty exceptional as well. Derek Luke, who plays Puffy stood out of the crowd probably because he's had the biggest success in Hollywood, starring in movies such as Friday Night Lights (RB: Boobie Miles) and Antwone Fisher (Antwone "Fish" Fisher). One more thing I have to mention is how they integrated Lil'Kim and Faith Evans into the movie. The director shows how their relationships with Biggie manifested their rap/singing styles, respectively. When you watch the movie, you'll see what I mean. Anyways, I give this movie 5 out of 5. GO WATCH IT!


**Interesting Fact! Christopher Wallace, Biggie's son, actually played the part of young Biggie in the movie....hhhmmmm!


1 comment:

  1. It was def good, every time tupac comes in your like oh shit something is about to go down. its one of the better rap music movies done

    ReplyDelete